The Biomass Boiler Specialist in the East of England
Founded in 2004, Asgard Biomass has extensive experience in biomass and combustion technology. Prior to setting up Asgard Biomass Ross Donovan Asgard Biomass MD was involved in the design and construction of biomass boilers.
Over the last 10 years Asgard Biomass has installed many wood chip and pellet boilers throughout England. Five different brands of boiler have been installed ranging from 14 kW to 500kW. Most recently Asgard has focused on selling and installing the ETA range of boilers in the East Midlands and East of England.
The company offers a complete design, installation and maintenance service, with customers ranging from domestic residential to large-scale commercial and industrial installations.
Asgard Biomass designs and installs systems that meet the customers’ expectations. We are often called in by existing biomass boiler customers to provide advice on how to improve a system design.
In order to ensure the absolute success of an installation Asgard Biomass provide a complete installation solution:
We will work with you :
- Fully survey the property
- Identify heat requirement and boiler size
- Review and discuss design and installation options including property interface
- Recommend the most appropriate boiler, fuel supply, and location
- Fully design the boiler room, fuel store and heat distribution network
- Provide detailed design drawings
- Provide advice on potential financing options
- Complete the installation in an agreed time frame
- Provide assistance with RHI applications
- Provide a fuel supply contract, or assistance sourcing fuel
- Ensure on-going support including servicing and maintenance
Alternatively the customer may wish to take on a number of aspects on the installation. We are happy to provide support as required.
Asgard Biomass has a wealth of experience and expertise in designing and installing bespoke biomass systems for the domestic, agricultural, commercial and industrial sectors.
We pride ourselves on delivering innovative and cost effective solutions, which are tailored to our client’s precise requirements, giving them the best long-term return on their investment.
With Asgard Biomass you can expect:
- Sound independent advice – we will always give you a frank and honest appraisal, before recommending the most efficient and cost effective biomass solution for your project.
- Bespoke engineering – with our in-house design and manufacturing capability, we can overcome the most challenging installation problems with solutions that will meet your requirements and your budget.
- A complete solution – we can project manage and advise on all aspects of your new biomass installation from initial design, specification and commissioning through to ongoing maintenance, to help ensure the smooth operation of the system.
Our meticulous approach to delivering practical, high quality and value for money solutions is explained in The Asgard Biomass Process.
If you want more information, some advice, or would simply like us to help you decide whether biomass technology is the correct renewable energy solution for you, please do not hesitate to contact us.