We can provide you with a lot of information about your biomass boiler installation over the phone.
When you enquire about a biomass boiler system from Asgard Biomass you will talk with an experienced biomass boiler specialist with many years in the industry.
During an initial telephone discussion we can:
- Answer any questions you have about biomass boiler systems
- Outline your biomass heat options
- Estimate the size of the boiler you will need
- Identify what is likely to be the most appropriate biomass solution for you.
- Provide you with information on the Renewable Heat Incentive
- Give you information on likely fuel usage
- Estimate the cost of the installation
- Estimate your RHI payments, fuel cost savings and 20 year project value
- Provide information on financing options
- Supply you with detailed technical information on the boilers and associated equipment.
We can then organise a convenient time for a free survey of your property.
On site we will work with you to identify your requirements and the right solution for you in more detail. We will:
- Fully survey the property
- Identify heat requirements and boiler size
- Review and discuss design and installation options including property interface
- Recommend the most appropriate boiler, fuel supply, and location
After the survey we will:
- Fully design the boiler room, fuel store and heat distribution network
- Provide you with a complete and detailed quote
- Update the fuel usage and RHI calculations
- Give you quotes for service and maintenance and fuel contracts as required.
Once we have been commissioned to undertake the installation we will provide you with a detailed project plan with time lines for completion. We will:
- Complete the installation in an agreed time frame
- Provide assistance with RHI applications
- Ensure on-going support including servicing and maintenance